Thursday, May 15, 2008
I finally did it! I bit the bullet and bought my first SLR camera. Ok.....so maybe by looking at my pictures, it looks like a point and shoot, but hopefully I will get there! I have not always been a good "camera man!" When an important moment is taking place, I have always been the one WITHOUT my camera! Hopefully that will all change now. I have missed out on so many great opportunities so I plan to make up for it now. So.....I find myself sitting at my computer doing something that is so foreign to me......BLOGGING!!! "What in the world is blogging?" I said not long ago. I am hoping to capture those special moments, the ones that are so great at the time and then get pushed far behind the ones that seem to take their place. I want to remember every little funny detail of our day to day lives. So.....here goes my attempt at relishing in the every day, day ins and day outs of our ordinary but in my point of view, very extraordinary lives!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great idea! I absolutely love the pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them. The one of Rhett is just so sweet I just want to reach through the computer and hug him! Reiley is growing up so fast. She is such a beautiful little girl. I can't wait to visit with her in a couple of weeks. Ryker, well, he is a little man all dressed up to go to Target. Can't wait to see his beautiful smile. His smile just lights up a room. I will be checking in everyday to see what's going on in the Moore household. LOL! Love you guys. Peggy
Post a Comment