Monday, September 8, 2008
When I was younger, I dreamed of the day that I would get to share with my own kids the things that I loved doing the most. One of those was FOOTBALL......OSU FOOTBALL that is!!! Ok.....so maybe I spent most of the time asking the person next to me what just happened. Maybe I did do more talking than actually watching. What I did do the most of though, was make some great memories. So, to pass on that tradition, we bit the bullet and bought season tickets to OSU football. I must say, our first experience with passing this tradition on to our little kiddies, didn't disappoint. From the tailgating with friends and former college roommates, to the "waving wheat", to Bullet running out onto the field after every touchdown, it was definitely a highlight. Ryker had the time of his life. Now, the true test is when Reiley joins us for the next game. Hmmmmm......she is an awful lot like her mom. We'll see how much game watching she does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment