My sweet Ryker turned 4 on Sunday. When he woke up that morning, David said, "Ryker, happy birthday! You're 4!" Ryker looked so confused. He said, "You mean.....right now? Like I'm 4 right now??" That just didn't seem to make much sense to him seeing that he went to bed a 3 year old. Our day was filled with pirates and treasures and fun with friends. I was quickly reminded that it's the simplest things in life that often bring the most joy. Happy happy birthday my sweet boy!


2 comments:
Amy...I just found your blog (thanks to Dave's Facebook page). I love it!!! Your family is beautiful. I'm a blogger too....http://connerpartyoffour.blogspot.com
Miss you guys a lot!!
How fun! And that is so cute about "four right now?"! Ben still keeps saying "Momma, how old am I? I can't remember." Poor fella. So did you make those precious pirate cookies??? They are AMAZING! Talk about party planning...you are THE QUEEN!
Post a Comment