


Someone got bit by the Christmas bug today. I don't think I have ever decorated for Christmas BEFORE Thanksgiving! My kids have been asking if we could put the tree up since the day we brought it home from the store. They were all troopers! Even Rhett did his best to hang the ornaments, although every one he picked up he was sure they were "boken." Then, it was on to our "mini-trees." Reiley put up her pink and silver tree in her room, while Ryker put up his cowboy tree (all by himself!!) Then, it was on to Rhett's room for his surfer tree. It was one fun memory filled day!
2 comments:
Precious memories! I'm so jealous of you... Halloween costume in August, Christmas tree up in November... hey, my bday is in March, so in Feb, you can start shoppin'!
It looks like Christmas here in Singapore but it sure doesn't FEEL like Christmas...85 and flip-flops...it's soooo weird!!! Miss you!!!
Post a Comment