
On December 13th, David and I were fortunate enough to celebrate our 11th year of marriage.
It's hard to believe the time has flown by so quickly. Through 11 years, there have been many joys and many tears that we have shared. I realize more and more everyday, just how blessed I am. Here are just a few of the things I love the most about him.
*I love his quick sense of humor
*I love his spontanaity
*I love it that he always answers my calls at work, even when he's in a meeting.
*I love it that even when he is so busy when I call, he always answers with "hey babe. What's up?"
*I love it that when I go shopping and buy a new outfit, he NEVER asks how much it costs. He just says "Good for you!"
*I love how he can take a screaming, out of control 4 year old, and speak in such a calming voice, that all of a sudden, peace has been restored in our home.
*I love that he is such a great provider.
*I love it that he is so generous to others.
*I love it that he and I both have no self control when it comes to FOOD!
*I love it that he is my best friend.
Happy Anniversary!! Here's to another 11 years!!
2 comments:
congrats Amy! You both look so happy in the picture and are truly blessed.
Happy Anniversary guys! What a sweet tribute to David...
Post a Comment