Monday, August 4, 2008

Party Time!!






It's hard to believe that my "baby girl" just turned 7.  She loves to hear the story about the
day she was born and how I cried and cried when I held her for the first time.  She is just
as sweet today as she was 7 years ago......what a blessing!!   She really wanted a circus party this
year.  So...we turned our backyard into a circus and invited all of her classmates from kindergarden.   Whisker's the Clown entertained us (and did a fantastic job!), David did the grilling for us, my sweet friend Ellen even painted faces.  Despite the blazing heat, Reiley had a birthday party to remember for years to come!!

3 comments:

ellen said...

Yea! You're back to blogging! I've missed the updates on you guys, but I know you've been crazy busy. That was an AWESOME party. We are still talking about it!

ellen said...

Poor blog, I know you must be lonely. Please don't take it personally. They are really sweet people. They must just be really busy right now.

@nnie said...

Amy, Whiskers came to Ellie's party last September and did a great job. Looks like you had a blast at Reiley's party. The face paint is darling too! :)