August 14th was a busy day!! We celebrated a birthday and Rei started first grade. When I tucked her in bed last night, all of the memories that I had from when I was a kid came flooding back.....trying to go to sleep when you are so anxious, scared, excited, curious, thinking who will I sit by, who will I eat lunch with, who will play with me on the playground......so many emotions...... My little girl was feeling those same emotions that I felt 30 some years ago! The first day of school proved to be a great day and just the beginning of many more great days ahead! We are blessed to be at an amazing school with outstanding teachers.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
School's In!
August 14th was a busy day!! We celebrated a birthday and Rei started first grade. When I tucked her in bed last night, all of the memories that I had from when I was a kid came flooding back.....trying to go to sleep when you are so anxious, scared, excited, curious, thinking who will I sit by, who will I eat lunch with, who will play with me on the playground......so many emotions...... My little girl was feeling those same emotions that I felt 30 some years ago! The first day of school proved to be a great day and just the beginning of many more great days ahead! We are blessed to be at an amazing school with outstanding teachers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh no...don't get me started crying again. Its only taken me 2 weeks to stop!
Post a Comment