Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Where in Tulsa could you find...........
Basketballs, footballs, soccer balls galore, Video Games, a basketball goal, tv's on the ceiling, and the "Wall of Toys"??
A. Incredible Pizza
B. Chucky Cheese
C. The Dentist Office
D. Bounce U

Ding, Ding, Ding, for all you who guessed......C. The Dentist Office!!!
Call it crazy. I call it ingenious. Today my kids had their first visit to our new pediatric dentist. Honestly, I think my kids have absolutely no idea they had their teeth cleaned!! It was crazy. Ryker was in a trance as he watched Diego on the ceiling with his superstar sunglasses and his earphones on. Rhett kept saying, "up, mommy up," because he wanted to get in the examining chair too. So.....after the kids were done, Rhett got to climb up and open his mouth for the hygenist too. Thankfully, we weren't charged extra for that little peek a boo!! All I can say is, if my kids look forward to going to the dentist from now on, then yee haw!!!

1 comment:

ellen said...

update please :-)